If you missed Steve Bruce's interview with Radio Humberside's David Burns ahead of the North Ferriby United game, here are the highlights in tweet form:
* Not spoken to the owner since the name change decision. Seeing them on Thursday at board meeting.
* Hopes threats that have been made public don't come to fruition. (Threat to sell).
* Offered Rosenior and Quinn contracts last Christmas that they turned down.
* Four or five players have got buy-out clauses. Won't name them.
* "As long as I'm here I will make sure we have got players capable of mounting a challenge"
* "Pretty obvious" that we have to generate some funds.
* Didn't want to see Tom Ince got to Derby, made it clear to the owners, because in the Champ is a very, very good player
* Is the case that he has to raise some funds but doesn't commit to Burnsy's suggestion of £25m being required.
* Doesn't know what there is or isn't to spend until Thursday.
* Doesn't think the squad situation is desperate but believes we are 4 or 5 short in the squad.
* No bids for Chester. Categorically denies.
* 2 offers on the table. Turned down latest bid for Brady. N'Doye able to speak to Besiktas.
* Norwich "not quite" near the value we put on Brady.
* Told all of the squad that he won't deny them the opportunity to play in the PL but they know valuation must be met.
* Adamant that no-one will be sold on the cheap.
* Jelavic and Hernandez have got buy-out clauses. Wasn't naming them earlier!
* David Burns: More likely to get relegated than promoted. SB: "Absolute rubbish"
* Would consider his position if he didn't think we've got a chance to get promoted.
* Needs a "Young, fit, hungry" squad. Like starting again which is sad but have to get on with it.
* A lot can be done in three weeks. Quietly confident meeting on Thursday will be positive for everyone.
* JL had a hearing with the FA so Bruce believes, waiting on FA decision. Doesn't know when.
* I'm not certain but I thought he agreed with Burnsy that Chester has a buy out clause.
* Interestingly when SB talked about our full back options, he didn't mention Brady.
* I thought SB was as honest as ever, sounded frustrated with the situation but as upbeat as he could. He's being let down right now.